Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, CA
Sunday – Tuesday, May 7-9, 2017
Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) presents the break-out session “Anti-Corruption Compliance In
Import/Export Transactions”. This conference has been segmented into 2 tracks, Import and Export.
The information provided to attendees will be timely, accurate and actionable allowing for immediate
application and focused on results both in tactical and strategic terms.
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Adopts the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 15, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Hammer Named a "2018 Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax and Civil Tax Collection Suits