Jeffrey Silver (Member, Las Vegas) will present a live webcast hosted by the Knowledge Group on Gambling Laws and Regulations in the U.S.: Significant Issues and Developments on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Registration is FREE for clients and DW attorneys on a first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to US Gambling Laws - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act.
- Federal Wire Act.
- Restoration of Americans Wire Act.
- Overview of Gambling Laws in Various States - State Gambling Laws in Restrictive
- State Gambling Laws in Liberal States.
- U.S. Anti-Money Laundering Compliance for the Gaming Industry.
- How Different Games are treated.
- Update on US Online Gambling Legislation.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda