- Special Events
Dickinson Wright Fort Lauderdale Office
, 350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1750, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office Open House
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1750
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
March 30, 2017
From 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join the Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale attorneys and staff as you are invited to attend our Open House.
Get to know Dickinson Wright and your local attorneys. This is the perfect opportunity to mingle, network and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
Hosted by: Clint Gage, Joel Mayersohn, Alan Perlman, Nicole Avallone, Sarah Cavanaugh, and Vijay Brijbasi.
This is an invitation only event. Please RSVP by March 22, 2017. Contact Mellisa Boyd for more details and info.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018