- Special Events
Dickinson Wright Fort Lauderdale Office
, 350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1750, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office Open House
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1750
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
March 30, 2017
From 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Join the Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale attorneys and staff as you are invited to attend our Open House.
Get to know Dickinson Wright and your local attorneys. This is the perfect opportunity to mingle, network and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
Hosted by: Clint Gage, Joel Mayersohn, Alan Perlman, Nicole Avallone, Sarah Cavanaugh, and Vijay Brijbasi.
This is an invitation only event. Please RSVP by March 22, 2017. Contact Mellisa Boyd for more details and info.
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"