- Special Events
Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch
, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast EventDate: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch, 1600 E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Canada - United States Business Association (CUSBA) Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event.
Mark High (Member, Detroit) is coordinating DW's sponsorship and participation at the Fifth Annual
Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event. The event features Craig Wright, the chief economist at RBC and
Paul Traub of the Federal Reserve. The event is sponsored by JPMorganChase. Please contact Mark High
for information about attending and/or bringing a client along.
Register today and purchase tickets today.
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan