- Special Events
Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch
, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast EventDate: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch, 1600 E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Canada - United States Business Association (CUSBA) Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event.
Mark High (Member, Detroit) is coordinating DW's sponsorship and participation at the Fifth Annual
Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event. The event features Craig Wright, the chief economist at RBC and
Paul Traub of the Federal Reserve. The event is sponsored by JPMorganChase. Please contact Mark High
for information about attending and/or bringing a client along.
Register today and purchase tickets today.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018