- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Estate Administration Boot Camp
Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) for his topic, "Trusts that Affect Estate Administration".
Monday, August 7th from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Chasity S. Grice in Memphis.
◦When Trusts are Included in the Estate
◦What Must be Done when the Trust Becomes Irrevocable
◦Post-Mortem Trust Funding (Credit Shelter, Marital and Beneficiary Trusts)
◦Designated Beneficiary Trusts
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate:
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client's estate is laid to rest according to the decedent's wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
•Don't miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate - learn what must be done right away.
•Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
•Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns.
•Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
•Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
•Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
•Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.
Register today for this event. Sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018