Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
DRI Strictly Automotive Conference
on: Thursday - Friday, September 14 - 15, 2017
from: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
at: Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
DW is the Wi-Fi Sponsor for this bi-annual event which brings leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Sponsoring Attorneys are James Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation, Detroit), Mahesh Nayak (Member, Troy), Kimberly Stagg (Of Counsel, Nashville) and Michael Dallaire (Associate, Detroit).
Learn from in-house counsel for automotive manufacturers and component part suppliers about how they handle the emerging issues in today’s litigation. We are back in Michigan for our Strictly Automotive Seminar and have leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Strictly Automotive is the only DRI seminar dedicated solely to automotive product-related issues and concerns. Make plans to join colleagues, clients, and old friends for two days of indispensable CLE.
The registration fee is fully refundable for cancellations received on or before August 22, 2017. Cancellations received after August 22 and on or before August 29, 2017, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellations made after August 29 will not receive a refund, but a $100 certificate good for any DRI seminar within the next 12 months will be issued. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Fax (312.795.0747) or email (seminars@dri. org) to DRI’s Accounting Department. Processing of refunds will occur within four weeks after the date of the seminar. All refunds will be processed in the same method that the payment was received. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge and must be submitted in writing
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan