Tuesday, October 24, 2017
beginning at 7 p.m.
at: Changing Hands Bookstore
300 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene A. Pontrelli and Robert L. Schwartz, both member partners in our Phoenix office, will be giving a free ‘Divorce 101’ seminar at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. Lawyer-authors Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz will provide an overview of the legal process for obtaining a divorce in Arizona, as well as the rights and responsibilities with respect to issues of support, property division and parenting time, as outlined in their book, Divorce in Arizona: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. In addition, they will also discuss the emotional impact as addressed in Ms. Pontrelli’s book, Healing from Divorce: Discovering the New You. The event will be held at 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, the authors will provide a basic understanding that is helpful to everyone who is contemplating a divorce in Arizona. The authors will walk the participants through the process from the pre-divorce planning, filing of the petition, and finalizing a decree.
Marlene A. Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of Arizona. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Marlene is a member of the State Bar’s Family Law Practice and Procedure Committee and is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law. She has conducted workshops throughout the country and is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
Robert L. Schwartz has been practicing law for over 40 years, specializing in family law. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona; is a frequent lecturer on family law and related matters; and former member of the State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission. Robert has tried numerous complex business valuation cases as well as complex custody cases.
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 23, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Sara Jodka Quoted in Financial Post Article on Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 2
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life