- Special Events
Parking lot on the corner of Gratiot and Brush St., 1465 Brush Street , Detroit, Michigan, 48226
9:00 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Dickinson Wright, along with Stout Risius Ross is hosting a Detroit Tigers Opening Day Tailgate Party!
Whether or not you have a ticket to the game, stop by our invitation-only tailgate party before, during, or after the game and cheer on the Tigers in their home-opener!
We will have...
- Ball park food catered by Dino's lounge
- Cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Big screen TV to watch the game
- Heater and restrooms
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission