- Willis, Rose
- Special Events
Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, Michigan, 48206
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Location: Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, MI 48206
The Detroit 100 seeks 100 leaders from within the local business community attend a sponsorship event at the school, which sponsorship dollars are helping to repurpose this historic Detroit school building into a Community Innovation Center. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on June 28 for the project launch. The school hopes to have 100 businesses commit to donate $1,000 to this year’s project. Please contact Rose Willis for more information.
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"