- Root, Justin L. .
Franklin University, 201 S. Grant Ave., Grant Street Campus, Fisher Hall , Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Please join Justin L. Root, J.D. (Of Counsel, Columbus) who will be a featured Speaker at this event. His topic will be “Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations”.
For registration and to purchase tickets, please click here.
Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations
by Center for Public Safety and Cybersecurity Education
on Thursday, March 22, 2018, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
at: at Franklin University
201 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018 Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life
- February Industry Alerts The Grey’s Anatomy / Allscripts Ransomware Crossover Event: When Scripted TV Becomes Reality, the Script Goes Out the Window
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article on Data Breaches
- December 2017 Industry Alerts The Internet of Toys: Legal and Privacy Issues with Connected Toys
- September 2017 Industry Alerts So…Everyone’s Been Compromised? What To Do In The Wake Of The Equifax Breach