- Special Events
Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
on: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
from: 11:30 am to 2 p.m.
at: Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
1600 E. Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48207
Speakers this year are Paul Traub, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Detroit Branch and Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist, CIBC Capital, Markets, Toronto.
Tickets are $50 Members and $65 for Non-Members. Click here to order your tickets today!
Sponsors are DW client CIBC Capital and Clayton & McKervey.
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Bloomberg Politics Article, “Looming Deadlines Explain Why Trump Is Hurrying for a Nafta Deal”
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the CTV News Article, “Symbolic NAFTA Win Possible, but Hard Work Nowhere Near Done: Trade Insiders”
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 12, 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Steel And Aluminum Tariffs With Exemptions For Canada And Mexico
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 29, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Interviewed on BNN Regarding Softwood Lumber and NAFTA