- Special Events
Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
on: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
from: 11:30 am to 2 p.m.
at: Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
1600 E. Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48207
Speakers this year are Paul Traub, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Detroit Branch and Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist, CIBC Capital, Markets, Toronto.
Tickets are $50 Members and $65 for Non-Members. Click here to order your tickets today!
Sponsors are DW client CIBC Capital and Clayton & McKervey.
- February 21, 2018 In the News Lawyer Brenda Swick Appointed to the NAFTA Chapter 19 (Trade Remedies) Roster for Canada
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 29, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Interviewed on BNN Regarding Softwood Lumber and NAFTA
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Canada-U.S. Softwood Lumber Dispute: What’s Changed? B.C. Log Export Restrictions (LERS) And NAFTA Implications
- May 2017 Industry Alerts The Worst Kept Secret: Trump Announces Intention to Renegotiate NAFTA
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Trump Administration Issues ‘Opening Salvo’ in Canada-US Trade Dispute: Department of Commerce Imposes Major Duties on Canadian Softwood Lumber