- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Windsor School of Social Work Building
Room 110, 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, Ontario
CBI Speaker Series Featuring Dan Ujczo
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: University of Windsor School of Social Work Building (Room 110), 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, ON
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be speaking at the Cross-Border Institute on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 as part of the CBI Speaker Series.
Upcoming NAFTA discussions are going to change North America’s trading relationships. Mr. Ujczo, along with Laurie Tannous from Farrow and a Special Advisor to the CBI, will discuss how this will impact businesses, the bi-national relationship between Canada and the U.S., and the Great Lakes Region.
To learn more about this event or to register, please click here.
Dan Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, is an international trade and customs lawyer who specializes in Canada-United States matters. In addition to his legal practice, Dan has responsibility for coordinating the firm’s innovative Canada-US Platform where he collaborates with more than 450 Dickinson Wright attorneys who regularly assist businesses that have cross-border issues such as customs and compliance, corporate structuring, M&A, taxation, business immigration, intellectual property protection, and financial incentives.
Dickinson Wright’s U.S.-Canada team consists of more than 200 highly-trained, dedicated attorneys who are at the forefront of working with businesses and governments to navigate legal issues surrounding the largest two-way trading relationship in the world. Dickinson Wright’s cross-border expertise in corporate structuring, financing, and taxation – coupled with the firm’s unrivalled regulatory, real estate, immigration, intellectual property, and distribution expertise – makes Dickinson Wright a leading provider of cross-border legal services.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”