- Walker, Mark C. .
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St, Austin, Texas, 78701
9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course sponsored by the Texas Bar CLE
Thursday & Friday, September 7-8, 2017
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will also be speaking at the event. Mark's topic on September 8th will be “Anti-SLAPP”. This seminar covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation.
This course covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation. Both new and experienced commercial trial lawyers will benefit from a review of the fundamentals of commercial
claims and defenses as well as an exploration of new cutting-edge developments.
Benefits of Attending a Live Course:
• Make the connections you need for the business you want: 80% of clients come from trusted sources such as fellow attorneys.
• Be the first to learn of vital developments and potential changes in your practice area.
• Gain guidance and insight from face to face Q & A with course faculty.
• Get inspired and motivated by connecting with judges, fellow attorneys, and other professionals - many with the same issues and concerns you may have.
• Take time away from the office to focus on CLE without distractions!
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018