- Walker, Mark C. .
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St, Austin, Texas, 78701
9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course sponsored by the Texas Bar CLE
Thursday & Friday, September 7-8, 2017
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will also be speaking at the event. Mark's topic on September 8th will be “Anti-SLAPP”. This seminar covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation.
This course covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation. Both new and experienced commercial trial lawyers will benefit from a review of the fundamentals of commercial
claims and defenses as well as an exploration of new cutting-edge developments.
Benefits of Attending a Live Course:
• Make the connections you need for the business you want: 80% of clients come from trusted sources such as fellow attorneys.
• Be the first to learn of vital developments and potential changes in your practice area.
• Gain guidance and insight from face to face Q & A with course faculty.
• Get inspired and motivated by connecting with judges, fellow attorneys, and other professionals - many with the same issues and concerns you may have.
• Take time away from the office to focus on CLE without distractions!
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018