Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale
, 10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments
Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section
10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (Arizona)
Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice.
Rick Friedlander (Member, Phoenix) will be speaking on the topic, "Quantum Meruit and Unjust Enrichment Construction Industry Claims” during the morning session, and will be presenting on ethics topic “Risks Associated with Failure to Provide the Arbitrator/Mediator with Appropriate Damages,” for the afternoon session.
Steve Richman (Member and PDM for Construction/RE Litigation, Phoenix) will be on a panel, “Deciding What Causes of Action to Plead in a Construction Case,” and will be co-presenting on the topic “A Quick Look at Several Other Recent Arizona Court of Appeals Construction Law Decisions,” both of which will be held during the afternoon session.Register here or view more details here.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018