Hilton Garden Inn - Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee
Start Time: 7/27/2017 8:00 AM
End Time: 7/28/2017 5:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, TN
Kim Stagg (Member, Nashville) will attend this annual forum focusing on vehicles for success in an evolving industry.
Are you Prepared for the Future? SAWF has the "Keys".
Members: $150 Full Conference | $54 Thursday Only | $114 Friday Only
Non-members: $210 Full Conference | $78 Thursday Only | $156 Friday Only
Students: $72 Full Conference | $24 Thursday Only | $48 Friday Only
Thursday, July 27, 2017
President Reception speaker Jennifer Hill, Quality Strategy & Admin Manager with Nissan North America wil present Vehicles for Success in an Evolving Industry. The former Titan Cheerleader’s accomplishments include Nashville Business Journal 40 under 40 Award Recipient, Murfreesboro Young Professional, Young Professional Athena Nominee, Nissan North America Quality of Management Ambassador Award, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Women of the Year Candidate and Tennessee Titans Pro-bowl Cheerleader.
Friday, July 28, 2017
SAWF is pleased to announce that president and founder of Sally Williamson and Associates, Sally Williamson will give a 90-minute Keynote Address at the 2017 Annual Conference on EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: Presenting the Best of You.
JUST IN: Cheryl Carrier, Executive Director of Ford Next Generation Learning will be the Lunch Speaker on Friday, July 28! Cheryl leads the team responsible for developing and managing the innovative Ford NGL program, which is designed to engage educators, employers, and community leaders in the common goal of preparing today’s high school students for the careers of tomorrow.
Register here today!
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 13, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Partner with Randy Miller Homes to Assist Clients in Southeast Michigan
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions