Hilton Garden Inn - Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee
Start Time: 7/27/2017 8:00 AM
End Time: 7/28/2017 5:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, TN
Kim Stagg (Member, Nashville) will attend this annual forum focusing on vehicles for success in an evolving industry.
Are you Prepared for the Future? SAWF has the "Keys".
Members: $150 Full Conference | $54 Thursday Only | $114 Friday Only
Non-members: $210 Full Conference | $78 Thursday Only | $156 Friday Only
Students: $72 Full Conference | $24 Thursday Only | $48 Friday Only
Thursday, July 27, 2017
President Reception speaker Jennifer Hill, Quality Strategy & Admin Manager with Nissan North America wil present Vehicles for Success in an Evolving Industry. The former Titan Cheerleader’s accomplishments include Nashville Business Journal 40 under 40 Award Recipient, Murfreesboro Young Professional, Young Professional Athena Nominee, Nissan North America Quality of Management Ambassador Award, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Women of the Year Candidate and Tennessee Titans Pro-bowl Cheerleader.
Friday, July 28, 2017
SAWF is pleased to announce that president and founder of Sally Williamson and Associates, Sally Williamson will give a 90-minute Keynote Address at the 2017 Annual Conference on EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: Presenting the Best of You.
JUST IN: Cheryl Carrier, Executive Director of Ford Next Generation Learning will be the Lunch Speaker on Friday, July 28! Cheryl leads the team responsible for developing and managing the innovative Ford NGL program, which is designed to engage educators, employers, and community leaders in the common goal of preparing today’s high school students for the careers of tomorrow.
Register here today!
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- May 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Giselle Alexander Named ABA Tax Section Nolan Fellow for 2018-2019