- Willis, Rose
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
, Nashville, Tennessee
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Rose Willis at the American Health Lawyers Association Conference where she will participate in a Transactions Conference Lunch Panel/ACO Task Force on May 17, 2016 from 12:00-1:15PM at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, TN
The panel will focus on number of states have existing corporate practice of medicine laws that are potentially implicated by Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This lunch panel discusses the activities of some states (state waivers) to proactively exempt ACOs from behavior that would otherwise constitute a prohibited practice of medicine. Topics include definitions of the corporate practice of medicine, as well as variations among different states and approaches to avoid concerns in employment, contracting, and participation. Also discussed will be potential effects on the ability to adopt clinical guidelines and practices essential to the performance improvement of ACOs, networks, and employment models.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- December 2017 Articles Is Your Physician Organization Complying with Antitrust Law?
- November 2017 Articles Prescription for Fraud: Government Enforcement Activities in Compounding Pharmacies
- October 2017 Articles Blessings in Disguise: Hidden Opportunities in Health Care Bankruptcies
- September 2017 Articles Managing Today's Innovation in Healthcare: the Modern IP Strategy
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Attempting To Avoid The High Cost Of A Reported HIPAA Breach