- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition
on Sunday - Wednesday, October 1 - 4, 2017.
at: Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Jeff Beemer (Member, Nashville) will present at this annual Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition. Jeff will speak on the topic, "Are we Being Unreasonable?: Practical Guidance for ADA Accommodation Issues" during the early morning session on Wednesday October 4, 2017.
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"