- Special Events
Panevino Restaurant, 246 Via Antonio Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
2017 Celebration of Civil Liberties
June 9, 2017
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
246 Via Antonio Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
DW is a Blue sponsor of this annual Celebration of Civil Liberties. Individuals from across the state will gather to honor and recognize those who have dedicated their efforts to protecting civil rights and liberties for all. Guests will indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a silent auction.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 19, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted in Canadian Press Article on Upcoming NAFTA Talks
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 17, 2018 Industry Alerts Interagency Cooperation: Raising the Bar for Immigration Compliance
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category