- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Speaking Engagements
The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenu, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring an Association for Corporate Growth South Florida Breakfast featuring Dickinson Wright Attorney Jacob Frenkel on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at The Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale.
Attorney Jacob Frenkel will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing “Government Enforcement Priorities: Washington’s Interest in South Florida”. Mr. Frenkel is Chair of the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, CBS Radio, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal. Event details are below:
ACG South Florida Breakfast featuring Jacob Frenkel
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Complimentary breakfast will be provided. To register for the event, please click here.
Mr. Frenkel is a Member in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office where he chairs the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice. He focuses his practice in federal and state securities enforcement defense, white-collar criminal defense, FCPA, government investigations defense, internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, and corporate monitorships, including serving as independent counsel to corporate monitors.
Before going into private practice, Mr. Frenkel served as a US federal criminal prosecutor of public corruption and financial crimes, Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement in Washington, and Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the United States Youth Soccer Association, a governing body for youth soccer in the United States with approximately 3 million members, and is in his 11th year of service as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Mr. Frenkel received his B.A. from Tulane University College of Arts and Sciences and his J.D. from Tulane University Law School.
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"