Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club, 3001 Cameron Blvd. , Durham, North Carolina
at the Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club,
3001 Cameron Blvd. Durham, NC.
on April 4, 2017
Mark High (Member, Detroit) and Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) were the Keynote Speakers at this year's ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham. Their topic: "How Changes to NAFTA will Impact Your Company".
Learn more here.
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- May 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Giselle Alexander Named ABA Tax Section Nolan Fellow for 2018-2019
- May 17, 2018 In the News Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018
- May 16, 2018 In the News Attorney James Spica Addresses ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section 2018 Spring Symposia