- Special Events
The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, Michigan, 48084
ACEDS Detroit Event
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at: The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Come join Scott Petz (Member, Troy) at Capital Grille for an eDiscovery networking event co-sponsored by Dickinson Wright. Scott Petz is the President of ACEDS Detroit. This year’s “Wine and Cheese Social” will feature Michigan Supreme Court Justice Bridget Mary McCormack as the distinguished guest.
Tickets are free for ACEDS Detroit chapter members and $20 for non-members. Registration and tickets can be obtained here.
- May 03, 2018 - May 04, 2018 Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- April 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Rare Southwest Engine Failure Prompts Liability Questions”
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 25, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jordan Schreier Quoted in the Law360 Article, “3 Gray Areas ERISA Lawyers Want Cleared Up”
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”