Dickinson Wright's Austin office is sponsoring the Austin Chapter's Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20.
This half-day educational and networking event is designed to provide ACC members and guests with the skills to recognize current legal trends in cyber security and advancing technologies and their impact on companies. Darrell R. Windham (Member, Austin) is moderating the Cybersecurity Panel Discussion. Alison D. Frey (Member, Austin) is moderating the Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion, with the panel consisting of Ross Spencer Garsson (Member, Austin), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin), Mark E. Scott (Member, Austin) and Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus).
A networking lunch and happy hour will be included. The event takes place at the Dickinson Wright Austin office, 308 Colorado Street, 15th Floor Conference Room, Austin, and is free for ACC members and guests.
Please click here to register for this event.
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:45 pm Cyber Security Panel Discussion
- Darrell R. Windham, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- John D. Holmes, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Forcepoint
- Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
- 2:45 - 3:00 pm Break
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion
- IP Considerations
- Business and Liability Considerations
- Current Legal Trends
- Alison D. Frey, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- Lance Anderson, Ross Spencer Garsson, Justin Root, and Mark Scott, Attorneys, Dickinson Wright, Speakers
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm Networking Happy Hour
- February 27, 2018 - February 28, 2018 Conferences 4th Annual Cybersecurity Conference on February 27 - 28, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts The Numbers Do Lie: How Thieves Can Steal Your Cell Phone Number And Wreak Havoc On Your Life
- February Industry Alerts The Grey’s Anatomy / Allscripts Ransomware Crossover Event: When Scripted TV Becomes Reality, the Script Goes Out the Window
- January 18, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Justin Root Interviewed on Cybersecurity by Spectrum Networks
- January 9, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article on Data Breaches
- December 2017 Industry Alerts The Internet of Toys: Legal and Privacy Issues with Connected Toys
- September 2017 Industry Alerts So…Everyone’s Been Compromised? What To Do In The Wake Of The Equifax Breach
- September 2017 Industry Alerts More Companies Must Comply with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, But Don’t Know It. Are You One of Them?
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Did Data Scraping Just Get A Tiny Bit Safer?