- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) Presents:
2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT ON SPORTS & GAMBLING
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, OR
The Summit on Sports & Gambling brings together key stakeholders to explore the issues in the burgeoning national debate about the further legalization of sports gambling, including critical consumer protection issues. Experts across a wide range of fields will discuss the current legislative, regulatory and political issues and prospects for Federal and/or state level legalization of sports betting and associated issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will be speaking at this event. Kate's topic is “PASPA Peculiarities: Commandeering, Selective Enforcement And the Future”. Kate will discuss the impacts of PAPSA on illegal gambling and problem gamblers, status of legal challenges, Rep. Pallone’s GAME Act and the future from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018