- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Oregon
National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) Presents:
2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT ON SPORTS & GAMBLING
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, OR
The Summit on Sports & Gambling brings together key stakeholders to explore the issues in the burgeoning national debate about the further legalization of sports gambling, including critical consumer protection issues. Experts across a wide range of fields will discuss the current legislative, regulatory and political issues and prospects for Federal and/or state level legalization of sports betting and associated issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will be speaking at this event. Kate's topic is “PASPA Peculiarities: Commandeering, Selective Enforcement And the Future”. Kate will discuss the impacts of PAPSA on illegal gambling and problem gamblers, status of legal challenges, Rep. Pallone’s GAME Act and the future from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- January 29, 2018 Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 17, 2018 - January 21, 2018 Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Quoted on NAFTA Negotiations in the Toronto Star
- January 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright PLLC Welcomes Attorney Laura Bassett to the Troy Office
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 12, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 1
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rescission of Medical Marijuana Memoranda