- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 299 N Spring Mill Rd, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) at this important symposium. Kate will be a featured panelist regarding the topic "Christie v. NCAA: The Future of Sports Gambling". Kate is slated tp present on Friday, April 13 from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. The panel will discuss the pending Supreme Court decision regarding the constitutionality of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA), and its implications for 10th Amendment jurisprudence and sports gambling in the United States.
Please click here to register today!
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
299 N Spring Mill Rd.
Villanova, PA 19085
The 2018 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium will examine the intersection of sports and popular social movements that have dominated the national news and media. What does this mean for sports in 2018, and can we find a common ground?
The event takes place on Friday, April 13 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Arthur Goldberg Commons at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education board for 3.5 substantive credits.
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 13, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jeffrey Silver Quoted in the Las Vegas Review Article “Special License for Temporary Las Vegas Casino OK’d”
- March 26 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the Gambling Compliance article, "U.S. Court Precedents On Sports Data Could Haunt Professional Leagues"
- March 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11 Number 3
- March 07, 2018 - March 10, 2018 Conferences IMGL Spring Conference / Gaming Law Minefield on March 7 - 9, 2018
- March 05, 2018 Speaking Engagements Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa Conference March 5, 2018
- February 27, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Greg Gemignani Quoted in Article About Supreme Court Sports-Betting Case
- February 23 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on the Las Vegas Sports Radio Program “The Final Countdown”