Michael de Leon Hawthorne (Member, Washington, D.C.), Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Stan Torgovitsky (Member, Washington, D.C.) are featured speakers at 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum, "Address the Procedural, Substantive, and International Issues Impacting IP Portfolio and Strategy". Join in-house counsel from leading companies across a variety of industries to discuss the key patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting businesses IP strategy from Wednesday - Thursday, March 14-15, 2018 at Sheraton New York Times Hotel, 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street, NYC, NY 10019.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives and in-house attorneys with the following responsibilities and titles:
•Chief Patent Counsel
•VP of Intellectual Property
•Chief Privacy Officer
•Chief Risk Officer
This conference will also benefit:
Dickinson Wright, PLLC is proud to be a Silver Sponsor for this event.
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- January 29, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2018 Edition of the WTR 1000
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Articles on NHL Golden Knights' Trademark
- November 21, 2017 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Las Vegas Review-Journal on WNBA Las Vegas Stars
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Brandmarking Volume 6 Number 1
- June 2017 Industry Alerts “Giving Offense is a Viewpoint”: Supreme Court Holds It Is Viewpoint Discrimination to Deny Trademark Protection for Allegedly Offensive Marks
- January 2017 Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Procedures and Estimated Costs
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Trade-Marks in Canada: Selecting a Strong Mark